Storage Solutions for Any Scale and Budget
Our integrated storage solutions grow with your business.
PC Network Solutions has helped growing companies stay on the forefront of the ever changing technology for over 15 years. We enable you to:
Start with the best value for data storage solutions available.
Keep it simple by minimizing the complexity of protecting and managing your data.
Expand utilizing solutions that evolve with the needs of your growing business.
Manage costs, simplify your process and respond faster to growing business demands with data storage by PC Network Solutions.The growth of data in business is inevitable. You need to manage your data needs and are constantly preparing for the increase of more data, but managing that data can cost you time, money and manpower.
Let us help you get the most from your data storage, don’t settle for inefficient and outdated data storage solutions. Our solutions are built to grow with your business. Simple, affordable, flexible.
“45% of respondents stated their businesses had experienced data loss with 14% not being able to restore their lost information.” Spiceworks
We are a Palm Beach Gardens, Florida based networking solutions company with office in West Palm Beach. We provide IT security, Cloud Computing Services, Data Storage Solutions, IT Consulting & Outsourcing and Managed IT Services.
Some of the benefits your business can enjoy with cloud data backup and disaster recovery:
- Better data protection cloud data backup ensures that your data is protected and recoverable. With security practices and industry leading encryption, cloud based is very secure. Don’t believe all the hype about cloud being not as secure, it’s not true.
- Access anywhere, anytime with cloud-based data, people can access their data from anywhere and anytime so as long as they have an internet connection. They can even access it from their computers, smartphones and tablets. There’s no need to move around with valuable company files when you can view them from a remote location.
- Off-Site It’s critical for business data to be backed offsite. If data is backed up on local servers, floods, a hurricane, theft or fire could destroy the computers alongside the data. When files are backed up on the cloud they are safe no matter what disaster engulfs your office.
- Easy to use Cloud based solutions tend to be easy to use and they are web-based interfaces. At most, they will require light agent on devices to sync data to the cloud so you don’t have any maintenance issues.
- Low energy consumptionwith cloud based backup, you don’t need large server rooms, which saves you power and energy bills. If your organization has a Green initiative, this will be a great way to cut carbon footprint and energy use by leveraging an established cloud vendor.
- Rapid implementation fast deployment in just minutes with configuration wizards and setup.